Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

[All Things 3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening release for the US and UK imminent?


Fire Emblem fans, think you're missing out because the latest iteration of the series is Japan and UK (sometime later this year) only? Well worry not, as the Fire Emblem Awakening domain has been registered by Nintendo of America. With the domain name secure, release of the game for America is very likely.

I haven't been able to play the latest Fire Emblem game, as the last time I played the title was this one. Yes, I did have trouble playing the game as it was imported from Japan and there were no English subtitles yet. I had to play with with a friend who was able to understand Japanese for me to enjoy the game and the story.

source: [My Nintendo News]

No comments:

Post a Comment