Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

[Diablo III] More Diablo III Screenshots

With the weekend closing fast, this would also mean that the Open Beta Event of Diablo III will also come to an end. Yes, I know. So sad. But it was fun, enjoyable. Not to mention I never get tired seeing the Skeleton King get beaten several times.

I'll just post some more screenshots of the game here. Hopefully, this will be my source of inspiration when the full game comes out later.

But for now, enjoy.

Dual-crossbow-wielding b*tchfight galore. 
Secondary skill in full action. Deadly as sith.

Ensnare skill at work. Monster took a whole hell lot of beating.
Diablo III Open Beta Weekend ends on Monday, 23 April at 10 am (PDT). In SEA time, that'll be around 2 am of 24 April. If my calculation of the time difference is correct.

Happy undead-slaying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment